2:28am Thoughts

Tonight Ryan brought me Panda E at work. I had a half hour for break, and just needed to get out of the building for a bit. Not enough time to leave, so we sat in his car, in the parking lot and ate our dinner and listened to a terrible 90's band that he was shocked I had never heard before. It was perfect, and so fun and just what I needed.

I cleaned my room and unpacked finally. I think I was living in denial after coming home from a glorious five days with tiny adorable infants and my sisters. But alas it's done, and it feels good. I hate sleeping in a dirty room....now, if only I could sleep.

My best friend is getting married in just over four months, and we were talking wedding a little bit tonight, and I realized how excited I am for her! It's weird....I don't think I will ever feel like any of us are old enough to be getting married.

I think about Thailand a lot. Every time I look at pictures it's seriously like a sharp pain in my heart. I miss it so much! But I realize more and more how lucky I am to have had that experience and am forever grateful for that. I always wanted to go to Thailand, and I did it!! I'd say that's pretty awesome.

Ryan just called.....and when I answered he goes "Shut up, you are really still awake?" hahah he seriously makes me laugh. Boy couldn't sleep, so he's up making sure his dog doesn't die after swallowing his sister-in-laws retainer. Yikes!

Everybody and their dog got engaged yesterday on 12-12-12....cute, but a little overdone. My instagram and facebook were blowing up with engagement posts!! Congratulations world!

I am Skype messaging right now with Marci! She's still in Motha Russia and I miss her bod so bad!! However, she did just bestow upon me some of the greatest news--she is moving here after her time abroad in China!! One more person I love in St. George... I can handle that.

I should seriously go to sleep. Work meeting in 5 hours. I need sleep. Also, my immune system punishes me every time if I don't get enough sleep. Sheesh immune system, don't you know I'm only 20?! I'm allowed to stay up all night.

Onnnnee more thought---"The Hobbit" came out tonight. I really wanted to go see it, so I texted Ryan and said "Let's go see the Habit tonight!" .... he laughed pretty hard at that one after he stopped being confused and realized what in thee heck I was talking about. Stupid autocorrect. Alas, we didn't go see it because we want to wait for Jordon and Mary. I'm not even that into those movies.... there is just something about a midnight premiere that gets me all excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment