"I'm going to Die! ...I'm going to throw up, and then I'm gonna Die!"

First off.
If you know what movie that is from.
We can be friends forever.
If not...
That is terribly unfortunate.
Movvving on.

Today I started a little gym Called:
CROSSFIT
More acurately...
Hell.
I consider myself in pretty dern good shape.
I can run a long distance and be just fine.
Do an hour long "Road Rage" Spin class.
Easssy peasy.

I have never felt like I was going to Die more in my entired life.
I was 99% sure I was going to kick the bucket right there.
Six more Pull-ups to do and I casually said to the trainer,
"I think I'm going to pass out"
Apparently they take that business very serious.
Next thing I know I was outside sitting on the curb.
Wishing I could muster enough strength to crawl out into the street and let the nearest bus run over me.
But no, you don't get out of hell that easy.
I was reassured that "everyones first day is like this"
as I tried to figure out if I was having a heart attack, going to throw up, or dying.
I decided if anything, it would probably be all of the above; all at once.

For some reason I've decided to go back.
Thursday morning I will once again ask the Devil to kick my booty into shape.
Apparently it needs it.
Once every muscle in my body stops screaming at me,
and refusing to function properly.
I will let you know how it's going.

No comments:

Post a Comment