OCD

Tonight, as I was showering. I for some reason, was pondering all of my OCD tendencies... I never really thought I was very "Obsessive Compulsive" if you whill, but turns out, the list is longer than I had anticipated. So naturally, I will blog that list. And you will like it.

  • I have to have two sheets of paper when writing. It is impossible for my to write on one single sheet of paper. There must be one under it, serving absolutely zero purpose. Goooodbyye rainforests.
  • I can't sleep with my closet doors shut. (Hence the reason I recently had dad just take them off completely) I have a fear of people hiding in my closet. No joke.
  • ...My closet is organized in a ridiculous manor. I won't go into details, but let's just say I've been known to color corridinate, clothes...as well as hangers.
  • I absolutely cannot sleep if my room is a mess. I also cannot relax until I feel like things are neat and tidy.
  • I can't just scribble out a word if writing in pen and mess up. Unacceptable. I've been known to be half way into a page of writing, and completely start over.
  • I color corridinate my school notes, every subject. Highlighters are my best friends.
  • I have the same routine in the shower, always. Rinse for about 3-10 minutes...depending on my time allowence, shampoo...twice. Wash face. Condition. Shave. Wash bod. Rinse/brush teeth. Always.
  • I can't listen to music quite, It has to be booming, or off. Quite music just drives me crazy.
  • I have to sleep with a giant comforter on me. Even if it is in the dead of a StG summer, I have a comforter on. Socks too!

1 comment: