Packing: The bane of my existence.

Seriously? Somethings got to give. Let it be known that I am the worst packer in the history of packers. And we are not talking about the football team here folks. I just wish once in my life packing would come easy. I just wish ONCE I would not over pack, or underpack  noppe.. scratch that. I pretty much just always overpack. Normally, I pack days in advance. Not this time. As I type this, my suitcase lays there perrrettty much emptysauce. I'm just not feelin it. We are leaving tomorrow morning around noon, I have class from 8am-noonish. Sooo yeah, I'm hoping my suticase just packs itself for once. No matter howww many times I beg it to do it himself, he never does. Selfish suitcase. And you want to know what is even more annoying? Cameron Dale. The boy can pack a suitecase/duffle/backpack/anything that will hold his clothing in SECONDS. Seriously, it is absolutely ridiculous. And he never overpacks, and he never forgets anything. How he does it, I have no idea.

Well, it's off to SL,UT for the weekend! I am actually really looking forward to it... minus the craptastic weather they have up there. Forcing me to lug out my winter clothing once again. And by Winter I mean black clothing. Boooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment