164 ft.

Here it is. What you have all been waiting for. 
A semi-humiliating/semi terrifying to watch video of my leap from 164ft. 
No mind that I basically look like rag doll being tossed around up there. 
That right there, was some definite ankle breakin' fun. 
For real though...I thought my ankle was broken. 
But annnnyways, here it is! 

Do however, pay attention to a few select things: 
#1: The kind, Asian/foreign lady who totally backs me up multiple times. 
#2: My arms up top...in, out, in, out....jussst a little bit nervous. 
#3: The girls extreme concern for the headband that falls from my head. Roomie love I tell ya. 


2 comments:

  1. I-N-S-A-N-E!!!! I can't even comment! You know me & heights. I mean my heart is still racing from watching that. Not to mention you are sooo lucky and Anaconda didn't grab you as you hit the water!! LOL Wait, maybe that is south america that has the anacondas. Either way...C-R-A-Z-Y!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh KAtie, that was awesome! You look like a little rag doll flying around and then ba, underwater goes your little rag doll head! You are a brave one that's fo sho! Way to go klat!

    ReplyDelete