Real Life.

I was thinking today, as I laid on my bed watching a movie with Shayla, and Angee and Marci played the ukulele working on their latest arrangement while Dianna napped. This is real life. And sometimes it's exciting, and sometimes it's mundane and boring and sometimes we don't want to leave the school because it's too dang hot! A lot of people think that because we are living in Thailand, we are off on grand adventures every day discovering all sorts of ancient ruins and making all sorts of crazy memories. And we are. Just not every day. The truth is that we spend way too much time of facebook and vidics and far too much time napping. And I have no idea why I felt like I needed to blog this little inkling of mine, but I guess it just helped me realize that even when we are sweltering in our rooms, taking naps for far too long and munching endlessly on fruit and rice---life is good. This crazy little life is incredibly wonderful.

Happy Wednesday Everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment