Day 1

Recent picture and 15 fun facts! ... Okay, so this picture is a year old. But I pretty much look the exact same.



#1: I am the youngest offspring of all of the offspring of my parents.
#2: I will be graduating at the end of the summer!!! (Associates of Science)
#3: Drive through car washes make me very ill.
#4: I was an aunt at the age of 9.... robbed of my youth!
#5: I was dropped on my head, out of a tree house by my loving cousin at 2 years old.
#6: I hateeee being cold. However, I love winter clothes..sometimes.
#7: I am determined to teach myself how to play the piano again. Determined I say!
#8: Even though I told myself 3824973 times...that I would never be that girl... my boyfriend is on a mission. What can I say?
#9: My best friend and I share the same name.
#10: I am convinced that the mailman purposely puts Cams letters at the verrrry bottom of all of the mail, just because he thinks he is funny.
#11: I am currently undecided between nursing and dental hygenistry.
#12: I could eat three things for the rest of my life... mashed potatoes, pretzels, and probably sun flower seeds.
#13: I once was a terrible horrible nail biter.... that is not the case anymore. Go me!
#14: I might be thought of as shy or stuck up, I'm not. I just am not one to engage in small talk with any random person.
#15: I am such a homebody somtimes. It really is terrible. Yet I have this ridiculous desire to travel!

1 comment: