Day 6

Super Hero:

I have grown up being daddys little girl, and he for sure is considered a super hero in my book. I can not think of an single example of a time when he was not there for me, concerned for me, or calling leaving voicemails when I was not answering my phone... "Kaitlen...this is your Dad..." If I just take a minute to sit down and really think about all he has done for my family it is so truly humbling. I will never forget the time I was sick with the flu and went in to my parents room at 4 in the morning asking for a fathers blessing. Of course dad was more than willing and immediately got up to help his little girl. After the blessing I immediately felt better and only ten minutes later my dad was sick with the flu. I have never forgotten how I felt about that and how it was almost like he took my sickness upon himself in order for me to feel better.He is ALWAYS there for his wife and kids and always putting us first. He is the best example of a super hero I have in my life, and best of all he is mine!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Dad is the cutest, we do have the best parents!

    ReplyDelete