Day 8

Short Term Goals for This Month:

Coincidentally. I just made a "November Goals" list a few nights ago! Man blogspot, you sure are spot on sometimes. Such goals include...

- Play with bugzee at least 25 minutes a day.
Poor little guy, I feel like I never get to play with him because I am always gone or busy.

- Workout at least 4 times a week.
I refuse. REFUSE to be a victim of the "Freshman 15.."

- Give some sort of service at least once a week.
The best way to forget about your problems is to help someone with theirs right?

- Obtain my temple reccomend!
So, So excited about this one! I have been dying to get a temple reccomend so that I can go do baptisms a few times a month. Hopefully soon!

So those are just a few, blogworthy goals I decided to share with you sportsfans! What will be on your "November Goals" list?

No comments:

Post a Comment