Day 7

A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you:

This is not everyone, but I would have to say first and formost my family. I would be lost without them! Cliche? Yes. True? Absolutely. They are always there to build me up and offer up their advice when I need it...and sometimes when I don't ;] I especially love how close we all are to one another.  All of their examples have a great impact on me wether they know it or not, I look up to each one of them an incredible amount. Oh man, I am ready to spend the holidays with these people!

Secondly, I would absolutely have to say this temple right here. It is everything I want in my future! I want to be married here so bad I can taste it! I love what this temple signifies and all that goes on because of it. It is definately a goal of mine to make it here someday, and by having that goal my life and the choices I make are greatly influenced by this beautiful temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment