I'm sorry but...

I absolutely cannot stand the popular TV show.. 
"The Bachelorette" 

I just need to blog about my intense distaste for this show. 
Because last night, I thought I would give it a shot. 
So I hulued about 6 episodes until the wee hours of the morning. 
So terribly, terribly disappointed.
But then again what did I expect?

There is absolutely nothing romantic about ..
#1: 25 guys competing like children for your attention.
#2: The pure set up of the whole thing. Come on... your trying to tell me that guy really wanted to wear that heinous mask for the first 4 episodes? Producers.
#3: The poor girl. Seriously, kissing on average 3+ attractive men cannot be easy..... boo poor her.
#4: No seriously, it can't be easy. No wonder she is so confused all the time!
#5: The way the edit things to be more dramatic, emotional, hurtful, etc. Absolutely drives me crazy.

Do these guys have no self respect?
As a girl. I would not be okay with "falling in love" with somebody
only to have them go make-out with the guy next to me a few hours after we did.

Dear Bachelorette/Bachelor..
Your shows give people terrible views of "dating"
You are whats wrong with society/dating these days.
It's no wonder you can't find a "quality guy/girl"
Fools! All of you! 

1 comment:

  1. Amen seestor! I can not STAND that show either. I watched it this week too just to have something to watch while folding laundry. What a waste of TIME. It is so sad, ridiculous, etc. Jeff's dad worked on the Bachlorette a couple seasons ago, we will have to talk about that!

    ReplyDelete