Summer days, driftin away..to 'uh oh those Summer Nights..

"Tell me more, tell me more like does he have a car....." la da da da... excuse my musical moment there. Sometimes you just can't help but enjoy a great Grease song! Speaking of Grease... I really should have washed my hair today... AND I will be going to see Tucahans Grease Next week compliments of working at the best place... ever! 

Annnyways... 

Seeing as I have been MIA for the last couple months... let me update you on a few of the main events and all that jazz. 

May: 
  • Spring Semester ennndded! Greatest thing ever. Minus the fact that I thought it would be 'fun' to enroll in Summer Semester... oy! 
  • In this month... May 28th to be precise my mother experienced some epic pain, and low and behold... I was birthed onto this earth! 
  • Laid out... a lot.
  • I celebrated my birth by taking my very first EVER solo road-trip up to Salt Lake to visit family and friends. I spent 4 days in that glorious city. And I loved every moment of it. 
  • I tried my hand at dying hair....can't say I will be doing that ever again. 
  • I had sushi and hated it. This is monumental because I Love sushi... and I hated it this time. Literally... had to choke that baby down... gagging on slimmy seaweed thee whole time. Awful. 
  • Summer semester started. Tis true, I am one of those bonified Summer School nerds. 
  • I dated some real Peter Pans. (Stay tuned for this post....it's going to be great) 
  • Made some serious progress towards Thailand/Russia this coming January!
June: 
  • The month of June is still in it's infancy, so don't expect much. 
  • Some super cool celebs stayed at my work for a week! Got to meet Travis Pastrana! 
  • Went and celebrated moms birthday/mothers day/my birthday in Vegas! We ate lots... shopped lots.. and saw Lion King! 
  • While in Vegas I purchased all of my luggage for the upcoming trizzzip! I never thought I could be so in love with something like luggage. But I am. So in love. 
  • Work. Work. Work. 
  • Realizing "grown-up" summers... are much less fun then little kid summers. 
  • Did I mention I drove to Vegas? I believe Cam illustrates this best... "I am so proud of you for driving all over the USA like a champ! And staying alive! ....You must have gotten better at driving since I have been gone" Foolish! 
  • Started reading...  a lot more than usual. Thank you Childrens Literature. I. Love. Picture books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment