Being Domestic..

I don't know what it is, but something strange is occuring. Many who know me, know I do not like to do crafts too much, or cook.. or do anything of the sort for that matter. I have become a crafy machine! I am shocked, I don't know where this girl came from.. But I must say, I am very happy with the results thus far.
My new jewelry hanger board! Got the idea from this cute little one in Tays bathroom, and low and behold at the store I dread most.. (hobby lobby) I found this cute framed cork board! Picked out some cute material to cover it with, and now it hangs all my jewelery, and more importantly takes up some wall space. I love it!

The most beautiful cookies I have ever made in my life. And yummy too! Sent them to Cam :]

After discovering my new found cooking abilities.. I decided to copy down some of my favorite recipes from moms cook books and then made this cute box to hold them all!


2 comments:

  1. Impressive Katie! Once you start you can't stop. Don't fight it either...you are going to LOVE Hobby Lobby just like the rest of us!! Cute board & yummy looking cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Klats! Your board turned out very cute, I love it! Can't wait to play next week!

    ReplyDelete