Haters.... Rrrr...

I am fully aware the a lot can happen in two years.

Of course I know there are many fish in the sea... I happen to want this fish.

No, I am not just going to sit around do nothing and "wait" I am going to live my life for two years and see where that gets me.

A letter a day is not gaggy. It is lucky, in about a month that will not be the case. So excuse me for taking it all in and loving it for the moment.

Forgive me for showing no pitty when you haven't seen your boyfriend for two days and "You just miss him so much!" ....Pa-Leeeeeeese.

It never gets any easier, some days are just better than others.

Yes, somedays I don't feel like going out,
somedays I just feel like staying in. That does not mean I am "antisocial" for crying out loud.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :]

3 comments:

  1. Much love girly. Way to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Amen seesta! You tell em'! (I haven't said anything have I) =) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. No you sure have not :] haha I wish you guys were coming down this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete