Sundays

I have recently discovered my love for Sundays. I cherish them sooo much now that I occasionally have to work on Sundays and am unable to attend church or be with my family during the day. Today I did not work and it was GREAT! I went to the college ward with friends, hung around the house with my parents, started a blog for Cam and stumbled upon a quote from President Monson that I absolutely love. I am so thankful for this day to relax, learn and reflect.

“Sometimes we let our thoughts of tomorrow take up too much of today. Daydreaming of the past and longing for the future may provide comfort but will not take the place of living in the present. This is the day of our opportunity, and we must grasp it.” 
- President Thomas S. Monson

I Love this so much. It is amazing how much it applies to me today, and how I just happend to stumble upon it.  I sometimes get so caught up in the past, but mostly the future that I completely forget to enjoy the moment and take it all in.

Ahhh.. I love sundays :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment