Anticipation

At this moment I am 97% sure I am experiencing a stoke, or corinary of some sort.  My heart is beating a billion miles a minute, my tummy is all restless, and I can not sit still, I keep looking at the clock hoping it is bed time. However, I am fully aware I will be recieving zero sleep tonight.
Why all this fuss you ask?

I GET TO TALK TO THIS KID TOMORROW!!!

I'm only a little excited.

I'm bathed and all tucked in. Hair washed and did, outfit picked out for tomorrow so as to not have to bother with it in the morning seeing as he will be calling sometime between 5:30-8:00am ish... and I have a class at 9am. Now all I have to do is wait, wait, wait. And try and get some sleep. I have sucessfully listened to the same song in a row at least 25 times, nervous habit? Why am I so nervous? Idunno, but all I know is I am SO excited. Seriously, I feel likeI am six years old again and it is Christmas Eve, and we all knows what that feels like.


2 comments:

  1. Is he calling from the airport? Where is he flying out to? Have fun & get some sleep sleeping beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Told you it was a great a song. Haha, make sure you remember to breathe. ;D

    ReplyDelete