It's funny when..

I have a terrible night.

  • Crazy yelling Germans
  • Death of very important computers at work.
  • Getting called to work on my day off.
  • The mail lady is late. On the one day I actually care what time the mail comes.
And then I get home, and awaiting me in the mailbox is my late... but very much needed letter from Chula Vista San Diego.

These letters don't make my day 100x's better because of the lovey-dovey, mooshy-gooshy things that are written in them. No it's not that.

These letters without fail, always make me literally, Laugh Out Loud.
In a one page letter, I get my best friend back for a few minutes. I get to hear his contagious laugh through his "ha,ha's" and his unmatched sense of humor. In a one page letter, I am reminded why this boy is indeed my best friend, and how truly lucky I am for that.

"Happy New Year!
I hope you had a ton of fun on New Years!
I hope you stayed away from all those boys :]
New years on a mission Is CRAZY
I went to so many parties
and partook of soo many illegal substances."

"There is this lady in our ward,
she looks just like your mom!
It's the craziest thing.
Everytime I see her I just want to say..
Hey Vickie Viper!"

"You are an amazing mom to our Pup!
...Except that you tried to strangle him with his own collar!"

These may not mean much to you sportsfans,
but they sure mean a lot to me :]

No comments:

Post a Comment