Tuesday Things

Things That Made Me Smile...
  • After finally going to the insurance company about the accident last month, I found out I don't have to pay anything. SO happy.
  • I did better than I anticipated on my Biology Quiz.
  • I finally got a hair appointment to take care of me swiftly growing roots
  • Realizing that after today... I am off work for 3 days, and tomorrow I get to hear from Cam!
  • Some funny guests at work
  • A friend and the funny things he says
  • Getting excited for next weekend!
  • Feeling a prayer answered.
"Patience means active waiting and enduring. It means staying with something and doing all that we can---working, hoping, and exercising faith; bearing hardship with fortitude, even when the desires of our hearts are delayed. Patience is not simply enduring, it's enduring well!"
- Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf

1 comment: