Trust

I have had a few different things going on lately, a few different people coming in and out. Therefor, trust has been on my mind quite a bit as of late. I'm thinking can I really believe what they are saying? Questioning intentions, and what is going on behind the scenes. And then it hits me. Trust is seriously a make-or-break it factor in any relationship. It takes a long time to aquire, and once it is broken, it is often terribly difficult or even impossible to mend. Then it hits me again. If you can find that person, or persons that you completely trust. There is no doubt in your mind that what the are saying, doing etc is the complete truth HANG ON TO THEM. It's such a nice feeling when the the thought that they are being dishonest, or deciteful does not even cross your mind. How lucky are we to find someone, or someones that we completely trust? The question is, are we that person to others?

Food for thought.
K, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment