Scenes from Phichit

Quite sad to be leaving our lovely Clinic home. 

Us jolly-greens on our first day of teaching!

Marci clearly using her brain while bug zapping. 

Chester!! He's on of my favorites. He's got thee cutest toothless grin. 

Great! Yep, that's her name. Love this girl. She reminds me of Jilly soo much!

Mmm....Panda E fried rice has got nothing on Thai fried rice. And I love me some Panda E!

You think I'm kidding when I say bug zapping is one of our favorite activities? I am not. 

"You won't find Thai food like this in America"= worried American girls=DELICIOUSNESS. 

After a 10 hour church day adventure. Yes, we do look like this--don't judge.
Our first adventure on a train! Turns out northern Thailand is liiiike amazing. Yep, amazing. 

1 comment:

  1. Great, I think we will start calling Jilly "Great". Tell us how she reminds you of Jillian. =)

    ReplyDelete